TBN-30 Marine Oil
Performace Standard: API CF
- Reduces Maintenance Costs
The detergent/dispersant additive system provides exceptional engine cleanliness by controlling “black sludge”, that can adversely affect both operation and maintenance in newer design engines.
- High Power Outputs
Outstanding thermal and oxidation stability assist the detergent/dispersant additive system in providing excellent control of high temperature deposits in area such as the under crown of the piston and the piston ring belt area, enabling piston rings to function effectively.
- Prolongs Oil Change-Out Periods
The high Base Number (BN) and superior alkalinity retention characteristics maintain sufficiently high BN under all service conditions to ensure corrosive acids formed by the combustion of fuel sulfur are effectively neutralized, thereby minimizing liner wear..
- Efficient Purifying System Performance
The detergent/dispersant additive system effectively controls insoluble. Excellent water separation characteristics enable water to be centrifuged out with essentially no loss of additive.
- Medium-speed trunk piston engines including latest designs in stationary power generation.
- Medium-speed trunk piston engines (marine service).
- Cylinder lubrication in certain trunk piston engines (with separate lubricators which supplement splash lubrication from the crank case).
|SAE Grade||30||Test Method|
|Base No.||30||ASTM D-2896|
|D2896 mg KOH/g||30||ASTM D-2896|
|D4739 mg KOH/g||152||ASTM D-445|
|Viscosity@100°C mm²/s||29||ASTM D-4739|
|Sulfated Ash m%||3.8||ASTM D-874|
|Viscosity Index||99||ASTM D-2270|
Note: The typical characteristics are given as a guide only and may vary according to latest production according to ISO.