Industrial Gear Oil
- ANSI/AGMA9005-D94 [EP] (Grades 68 to 320)
- U.S. Steel 224 (Grade 68 to 320)
- David Brown, Table E, approved (Grade 68 to 460)
- DIN 51517 Part 3 (Grade 68 to 460)
Byco Oger EP Gear Oils helps to improve system efficiency by:
- Protecting against impact of oil ageing and contamination for efficient lubricants.
- High thermal stability and extreme load pressure.
- Helps maintain clean gear and bearing surface, minimizing deposits that interfere with effective lubrication.
- Reduces energy loss and improves oil drain intervals.
- Protecting gears from wear and corrosion is important to prolong asset life and prevent breakdowns.
- Oger range of industrial oils offer protection on a wide range of applications that includes extreme pressure rolling contacts in spur
gears to sliding contact in worm gears.
- Good water separation and effective rust inhibitors protect surfaces against rust and corrosion.
- High thermal stability additives reduces the formation of pitting and corrosion to ball bearing.
Long Oil Life
- Longer oil life helps reduce fluids maintenance of your equipments to ensure operation without interruption.
- Oger EP range of lubricants enable you to match oil life to your operational needs.
- Enclosed industrial spur & bevel gear applications from standard to high load and extended duty applications.
- Used in spur, bevel, helical, worm and industrial hypoid gear cases where extra shock-load protection is needed or particulate contamination occurs.
- Suitable for use in reduction gear boxes in mining equipment, cement mills, ball and rolling mills, crushers, conveyors, kilns, winches, machine tools and marine equipment.
- Chain drives, sprockets and flexible couplings.
|ISO VG Grades||68||100||150||220||320||460||680||-|
|Viscosity@ 40°C mm²/s||68||100||150||220||320||460||680||ASTM D-445|
|Viscosity@100°C mm²/s||8.8||11.5||15.1||19.80||25.2||31.97||40||ASTM D-445|
|Viscosity Index||100||102||101||103||101||101||98||ASTM D-2270|
|Flash Point||235||235||262||234||248||265||265||ASTM D-92|
|Pour Point°C||-18||-18||-15||-15||-12||-12||-9||ASTM D-97|
|Timken OK Load, kg||60||60||60||60||70||70||70||ASTM D-2509|
Note: The typical characteristics are given as a guide only and may vary according to latest production according to ISO.