API-CD Diesel Engine Oil
- Contains especially effective additives against wear, deposits and corrosion.
- Zero residue in combustion chamber, valves and pistons.
- Prevention of seals to ensure longer engine life.
- Reliable Diversified Performance
Provide reliable all year round performance in the application of less powerful diesel engines like small trucks, commercial vehicles, vans, tractors and certain stationary units.
- Hydraulic & Transmissions
Intelu Gold Monograde Oils can be used in certain transmission and mobile hydraulic systems where use of monograde engine oils is recommended by the equipment manufacturer.
|Properties / Units||Values||Test Method|
|SAE Viscosity Grade||30||40||50||-|
|Kinematic Viscosity@100°C mm²/s||11.2||14||18.5||ASTM D-445|
|Kinematic Viscosity@40°C mm²/s||102||143||215||ASTM D-445|
|Viscosity Index||96||96||96||ASTM D-2270|
|Flash Point (COC)°C||252||256||256||ASTM D-92|
|Pour Point°C||- 18||- 18||- 18||ASTM D-97|
|Base Number mg KOH/g||5.5||5.5||5.5||ASTM D-2896|
Note: The typical characteristics are given as a guide only and may vary according to latest production according to ISO.