API-CH4 Diesel Engine Oil
- API CH-4, CG-4, CF, CD
- API SJ
- ACEA E3, E5, E7
Meets standard equipment requirement
- CC MC D4, D2, G4, MB228.30
- Volvo VDS-2, Allison-C-4
- Reduces Fleet Maintenance Costs
Excellent additive packages including a combination of high performance hydrocracked base fluids provides excellent overall engine cleanliness in all service conditions. Exceptional oxidation stability protects against the formation of gums and varnish at elevated temperatures.
- Prolongs Engine Life
High efficiency dispersant combination plus proven metallo anti-wear additive system provides excellent protection against wear critically loaded components under all operating conditions. Multigrade viscosity provides additional protection against wear at start-up and under high temperature operating conditions.
- Preserves Full Power and Performance
Outstanding metallic detergent additive system preserve full power and performance by providing excellent upper-ring-belt deposit control under the high temperatures encountered in turbocharged diesel engines.
- Mixed fleets of diesel engines (high speed, four-stroke, turbocharged or naturally aspirated).
- Commercial road transport.
- Off-highway vehicles and plants.
- Agricultural tractors and farm machinery.
- High speed diesel engines in marine service (e.g., fishing, river transport, etc.).
- Generator sets.
|SAE Grade||15W-40||Test Methods|
|D2896, mg KOH/g||9.5||ASTM D-2896|
|D4739, mg KOH/g||9||ASTM D-4739|
|Sulfated Ash, m%||1.2||ASTM D-874|
|Viscosity Index||137||ASTM D-2270|
Note: The typical characteristics are given as a guide only and may vary according to latest production according to ISO.