Extreme Pressure Automotive Gear Oil
- API service classification GL-4
- Long Life Low Maintenance
Selected highly refined base oil and special inhibitor system provide good oxidation stability to resist oil degradation and shrinking of oil.
- Low Maintenance Cost
Special mild-EP additive and corrosion inhibitor system is non-corrosive toward sensitive copper alloy components and protect ferrous metal against rusting in presence of moisture. Good thermal stability keeps gear cases and bearing clean and free from harmful deposits.
Note: The typical characteristicsNot suitable for heavy duty hypoid axles.
- All industrial application, automotive, agricultural gear sets, lubrication of track rollers of crawler tractor for which API GL-4 oil acceptable/performance level required.
- It provides excellent lubrication of manual gearboxes of motorcycle, passenger cars and commercial vehicles operation under high-speed low torque and low-speed high torque condition.
- Suitable for rear axles application presenting condition of medium severity, such as light-duty commercial vehicle passenger cars and motorcycle.
|Properties||GL- 4||GL- 4||Test Method|
|@40ºC mm2/s||185||358||ASTM D-445|
|@100ºC mm2/s||17.3||27||ASTM D-445|
|Viscosity Index||100||101||ASTM D-2270|
|Pour PointºC||-15||-12||ASTM D-97|
|Flash Pint (COC)ºC||185||200||ASTM D-92|
Note: The typical characteristics are given as a guide only and may vary according to latest production according to ISO.