Lithium-based Industrial MP Grease
- Very good mechanical stability
- High dropping point
- Good water wash-out characteristics
- Good rust protection
- Provide protection even at high operating temperature
Operating Temperature Range
- Byco MPG is recommended for use over the temperature range -10°C to +110°C.
- Byco MPG is recommended for general purpose lubrication of plain and rolling bearings operating at moderate load in industry and at other greasing requirements.
- It can be used in all points requiring grease in passenger cars, truck, buses, trailers and Agri-tractors. These include wheel bearings, ball joints, all chassis points, universal joints, linkages, dynamo, starter motor’s bearing and steering gear and water pumps.
- It also can be used in bearings of power tools, lawn movers and other household equipments.
|Base Oil Type||-||Mineral||Mineral||-|
|60 Strokes||0.1||265-295||220-250||ASTM D-217|
|10,000 Strokes||MM||<295||<250||ASTM D-217|
|Work further 60 strokes||-||<295||<250||ASTM D-217|
|Dropping Point||°C||Min. 170||Min. 170||ASTM D-566|
|Water Wash Out@100°F||%||4||3||ASTM D-1264|
|Water Wash Out@175°F||%||7||3||ASTM D-1264|
|Oil Sepration 18 hrs@40°C||% wt||5||3||IP 121|
|Leakage Tendency 6 hr@105°C||g||5 max||3 max||ASTM D-1263|
Note: The typical characteristics are given as a guide only and may vary according to latest production according to ISO.