Industrial Spindle Oil
- Cincinnati lamb P-45 (ISO VG-22)
- Cincinnati lamb P-62 (ISO VG-5, 10)
- Paint compatibility.
- Byco Cispin Oils are compatible with seal materials and paints normally specified for use with mineral oils.
- Non-corrosiveness to metals.
- Excellent anti-wear protection.
- Excellent water separation properties.
- Superior protection from rust and oxidation.
- Excellent oxidation stability.
- Byco Cispin Oils are designed to meet specification requiring low viscosity oil with high-quality base oil, for application running at high speed such as those found in speed frames and automated machine tools.
- In textile industries where machine oil does not have contact with the fabric or where oil staining is not an issue.
- Lubrication of high speed spindle and machine spindle bearings.
|ISO VG Grade||10||22||Test Method|
|Appearance||Bright & Clear Yellow Liquid||Bright & Clear Yellow Liquid||-|
|Viscosity @ 40°C mm²/s||10||22||ASTM D-445|
|Viscosity @ 100°C mm²/s||2.3||4.2||ASTM D-445|
|Copper Corrosion||1a||1a||ASTM D-130|
|Rust Test||Pass||Pass||ASTM D-665B|
|Emulsion Test, Minutes||5||5||ASTM D-1401|
|Acid Number mg KOH/g||0.2||0.2||ASTM D-974|
|ASTM Color||1||1.5||ASTM D-1500|
|Flash Point COC°C||170||210||ASTM D-93|
|Pour Point°C||-12||-12||ASTM D-97|
Note: The typical characteristics are given as a guide only and may vary according to latest production according to ISO.