API-CI4 Diesel Engine Oil
- API CI-4 / SL, CF, CF4 CH-4 CG-4
- ACEA E7, E5, E3
- Global DHD-1
- CAT EFC-1 / EFC-2
Meets standard equipment requirement
- MB 228.3
- Volvo VDS-3
- MAN M3275-1
- Deutz DQC III
- Cummins CES 20078/7/6/5/2
- Caterpillar ECF-1-A
- MTU Category 2
- Renault Truck
- Allison C-4
- Excellent wear protection under high operating stressful conditions.
- Protection from corrosion even when used with diesel fuels with high sulphur content.
- Sludge and deposits are prevented by under extraordinarily high thermal loads as well as in stop and go driving conditions.
- Suitable for modern low emissions fitted with exhaust diesel particulate filters.
- Demonstrated protection and performance in latest high power heavy duty diesel engine from European, Chinese, Korean & Japanese manufacturers in both on-highway and off-highway applications.
Byco Intelu Supreme 15W-40 is a significantly high performance diesel engine oil for use in:
- Heavy-duty commercial vehicles with EURO II/EURO III engines operating on long hauls.
- Passenger cars, trucks & trailers.
- Bus and dumper operation.
- Construction and mining equipments.
|Properties / Units||Values||Test Method|
|SAE Viscosity Grade||15W-40||-|
|Kinematic Viscosity @100°C mm²/s||15.5||ASTM D-445|
|Kinematic Viscosity @40°C mm²/s||115.7||ASTM D-445|
|Viscosity Index||140||ASTM D-2270|
|Density @15°C||0.885||ASTM D-4052|
|Flash Point (COC)°C||233||ASTM D-92|
|Pour Point°C||- 30||ASTM D-97|
|Sulphated Ash %wt||1.55||ASTM D-874|
|Base Number mg KOH/g||10||ASTM D-2896|
Note: The typical characteristics are given as a guide only and may vary according to latest production according to ISO.