Anti Wear Hydraulic Oil
- Denison Hydraulics HF-0. HF-1, HF-2 (ISO 32, 46 & 68)
- Eaton Vickers M-2952-S, I-286-S (Industrial applications), M-2950-S [mobile applications] (ISO 32, 46, 68)
- Cincinnati Milacron P-68 (ISO 32), P-69 (ISO 68), P-70 (ISO 46) • ISO 11158 (HM fluids)
- ASTM 6158-05 (HM fluids)
- DIN 51524
Longer Equipment Life
Special anti-wear additive property reduces wear by protecting surfaces when excessive load causes break down of the lubrication film.
Reduce Maintenance Cost
Effective rust and oxidation inhibitor prevents the production of abrasive particles from rust formation and deposits, that can damage equipment surfaces and seals, and block filters prematurely.
Good hydrolytic stability and water separation characteristics provide excellent filterability in the presence of water contamination. Good anti-foam and air release properties ensure smooth operation and system efficiency.
Additional benefits associated with ORA range are as below:
- Superior Filterability
- Low Friction
- Hydrolytic Stability
- Industrial hydraulic systems.
- Hydraulics of moving/stationary and construction equipment.
- Hydraulic systems with vane, gear or piston pumps.
- Plastic injection molding machine.
- Marine hydraulic systems.
|ISO VG Grades||32||46||68||100||-|
|Air Release@50°C, mins||4||7||13||21||ASTM D-3427|
|Flash Point COC°C||210||220||226||240||ASTM D-92|
|Pour Point°C||-21||-21||-21||-21||ASTM D-97|
|Viscosity Index||99||98||99||99||ASTM D-2270|
Note: The typical characteristics are given as a guide only and may vary according to latest production according to ISO.