Industrial Circulating Oil
- Good Oxidation and Thermal Stability
Offers strong resistance to the formation of sludge and harmful products of oxidation-long oil and equipment life.
- Water Separating Properties
Byco Cirkel Oils offer excellent water shedding properties. Water contents if any can be drained easily from lubrication system, thereby reducing fatigue of gear and bearing interfaces and prevents promotions of ferrous corrosion on all internal surfaces.
- Long Oil Service Life
Natural oxidation stability resists oil degradation and protects against oil thickening. Minimal change of oil viscosity over operating temperature range.
- Suitable for plain & roller bearings.
- Enclosed spur, helical, bevel and worm gear boxes that require non-additive mineral oils applications approved by gear manufacturer.
- Industrial circulating systems, particularly those incorporating clay filters to remove high levels of contamination.
- Process or extender oils used in rubber & plastic industries.
- Used in industrial application where load bearing and temperature range are moderate.
|ISO Grade||32||46||68||100||150||220||320||Test Method|
|mm2/s @ 40°C||32||46||68||100||150||220||320||ASTM D-445|
|mm2/s @100°C||5.4||6.8||8.5||11.1||14.5||19.2||23.9||ASTM D-445|
|Viscosity Index||100||100||95||95||95||98||95||ASTM D-2270|
|Flash Point||210||220||230||238||244||250||280||ASTM D-92|
|Pour Point°C||-12||-9||-9||-9||-9||-9||-9||ASTM D-97|
Note: The typical characteristics are given as a guide only and may vary according to latest production according to ISO.