Sugar Mill Oil 3800
- ANSI/AGMA 9005-D9
Byco Oger EP Gear Oils helps to improve system efficiency by:
- Excellent Wear Protection Under Adverse Conditions:
The high load carrying capacity and adhesive properties of the residual base oil ensures that a tough, durable lubricating film is maintained on exposed gears and surface.
- Good Rust Protection:
The tenacious lubricant coating protects exposed metal surfaces against the elements. The special compounding components provide
additional rust protection by resisting water washout.
- Quiet Operation of Gears:
The highly cohesive lubricant coating remains pliable and effectively cushions gears and contacting surfaces.
- Open gears in sugar mills, mining, quarrying and construction equipment.
- Chains and sprockets.
- Wire rope.
- Flexible couplings.
- Sliding surface (e.g. drag lines and shovels).
- Enclosed gears and traction motor gear cases (where leakage is excessive with conventional lubricants).
|Test Description||3800||Test Method|
|Flash Point, °C||234||ASTM D-92|
|Pour Point, °C||-12||ASTM D-97|
|Viscosity, Kinematic mm²/s @100°C||110||ASTM D-445|
Note: The typical characteristics are given as a guide only and may vary according to latest production according to ISO.