API-CF Diesel Engine Oil
Meets standard equipment requirement
- MERCEDES BENZ 227.0
- MIL-L-2104 E
- MIL-L-46152 B/C
- CCMC D2
- ACEA E 1-96
- MAN 270
- CATERPILLAR TO-2
- ALLISON C-4
- Energized Protection – Intelu Enhanced heavy duty diesel engine oil works with optimal performance in three key areas.
- Acid control – through performance additives that protects your engines against corrosion as fuel burns.
- Control against dirt deposits – helps keep engine clean for consistent engine performance, high efficiency and long engine life.
- Control against wear – prevents moving engine component surfaces against wear and ensures long engine life.
- Protective power for non-Turbo charged engines – provides reliable lubrications for heavy duty, non-turbo charger application under tough and long lasting operating environment.
- Can be used in diesel engines; normally aspirated or turbo-charged.
- Reduces engine wear.
- Extends oil change periods.
- Keeps engine interior clean.
Due to its unique viscosity characteristic, Intelu Enhanced can reduce oil consumption in old engines thereby lowering operating costs of the equipment.
Intelu Enhanced is formulated from high quality paraffinic base oils and detergent-dispersant, anti-oxidation, anti-corrosion, anti-wear and anti-foam additives. They are used extensively in diesel engine driving transports, earth-moving/quarrying and construction equipment as well as stationary diesel engines.
|Properties / Units||Values||Test Method|
|SAE Viscosity Grade||20W-50||-|
|Kinematic Viscosity@100°C mm²/s||19||ASTM D-445|
|Kinematic Viscosity@40°C mm²/s||165||ASTM D- 445|
|Viscosity Index||127||ASTM D-2270|
|Dynamic Viscosity@-15°C mPa s||9050||ASTM D-5293|
|Density@15°C Kg/m³||0.885||ASTM D-4052|
|Flash Point (COC)°C||236||ASTM D-2896|
Note: The typical characteristics are given as a guide only and may vary according to latest production according to ISO.