Lithium-based Industrial EP Grease
- Very good mechanical stability
- High dropping point
- Good water wash-out characteristics
- Good rust protection & corrosion protection
- Provide protection even at high operating temperature
Operating Temperature Range
- Byco EPG is recommended for use over the temperature range -10°C to +110°C.
- Byco EPG is recommended for lubrication of both plain and rolling element bearings operating at high temperature and moderate or high load conditions.
- Byco EPG can be used in most industrial and automotive applications where loaded baring and joints exit.
|Byco Grease||-||EPG 2||-|
|Base Oil Type||-||Mineral||-|
|Unworked@25°C||0.1 MM||265-295||ASTM D-217|
|Dropping Point||°C||Min. 180||ASTM D-566|
|Water Wash Out@100°F||%||4||ASTM D-1264|
|Water Wash Out@175°F||%||7||ASTM D-1264|
|Oil Sepration 18hrs@40°C||%wt||5 max||IP 121|
|Leakage Tendency 6 hr@105°C||g||5 max||ASTM D-1263|
|Kinematic Viscosity@40°C||cSt||85 max||ASTM D-445|
|Kinematic Viscosity@100°C||cSt||10.5 max||ASTM D-445|
Note: The typical characteristics are given as a guide only and may vary according to latest production according to ISO.